Monday, June 20, 2016

My June Playlist




Music has always been a very important part of my life. I’ve played Violin, Piano and Bass guitar for a while, and even though I didn’t turn out to be a good musician, I still have earbuds on 80% of the time (at times it might even seem a bit rude but I just need to be listening to something!)

There is literally not a type of music I don’t listen to, like make fun of me if you want, but I listen to pop music as much as country or rock music. I’m just a big fan of music in general, and I believe that good music doesn’t belong to any specific style, so I tend to give everything a try!

So I thought I’d start sharing a few of my favorite songs! I tend to get obsessed with a few songs at a time, and then discover some others, listen to them, the come back to others I used to LOVE and so on and so forth! (of course there are some timeless one as well but that’s a whole other subject!)
So here are what you could call my June Playlist!


I’ve been absolutely obsessed with the album GOLD by ABBA, which is all of ABBA’s greatest hits… I’ve had this album for loooong time but I just never get tired of it, it’s full of light, full of life, it puts me in such a good mood and I put it on repeat all day long!


Now here are 10 songs that I’ve particularly enjoyed this past month: 

 Conrad - Ben Howard


Fight Song - Rachel Platten


Does your mother know - ABBA


Weird People - Little Mix


Do I wanna know ? Arctic Monkeys


Somebody that I used to know - Gotye


Sweet Dreams - Emily Browning


Holy Ghost - BORNS


Yes girl - Beam Miller


Breezeblocks - Alt-J





No comments:

Post a Comment