Swimwear to buy for the summer

By Lucie Aubry - July 04, 2016



1 - HERE & HERE / 2 - HERE & HERE / 3 - HERE & HERE / 4 - HERE / 5 - HERE / 6 - HERE / 7 - HERE / 8 - HERE / 9 - HERE / 10 - HERE & HERE

Aaah yes, it is that time of the year again! I have to admit that I've had a lot of trouble imagining that it could possibly be summer somewhere, considering how cloudy and rainy it is out here in Paris! But I'm going to be spending some time in the south of the country, enjoying the beach, the sun and the sea, and so I thought I'd put together a few of my favourite swimwear (pieces that I'd love to wear in a few weeks!).

I actually bought the H&M one (Number one) and I really like it! I think it's really simple but yet doesn't look too average! Love it!
Hope you're all gonna have a lot of sun this summer (or not, if you're not into that!)

https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/french-pier-14237363

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. omg I love these, I want all of them, yes please!

    ReplyDelete