10 fashion blogs to follow #2

By Lucie Aubry - September 19, 2016

A few months ago, I shared some of my 10 favorites fashion blogs, and looking back on it, I've noticed that there were a lot of blogs that I loved that weren't mentioned in that list, and so I decided to wwrite a second one.

So here we gooooo...

1. Angelica Blick




She has an amazing street style, mixed with a lot of glam, and that's just so unusual and cool! Love her!

2. Rocky Barnes



I love how wild she looks... She's messy-everything, yet it's always amazingly balanced, and I love that a lot about her.

3. Bisous Natasha



Where to start with her? I love that she wears a LOT of colorful things, and rock them and makes them as chic as a little black dress!

4. Lisa Place



Everything suits her. She has a very natural look, she has a unique, yet very wearable style, and that's quite amazing, if you ask me.

5. Natasha Oakley



She rocks a maxi-dress like no one else does! She's all smile and tan, and I just LOVE every outfit of hers.

6. Gary Pepper Girl



Such a classy girl... I feel like she's timeless, I mean, her outfits are, absolutely gorgeous!

7. Emitaz



She's so summery! Everything she wears is very wearable, yet just has such a great effect! It seems like every single piece of clothing in a wardrobe is effortlessly amazing in itself, you know?

8. Song Of Style



There's just nothing heavy about her style and I like that... It's always light and very refreshing!

9. Fashion Toast



She's such an artist when it comes to presenting outfit! It's not only what she wears, it's the way she wears them!

10. Molly Rustas



She's the kind of girls who KNOWS just what fits her, which makes each and every of her outfit stand out somehow! There such a confidence in her, that's very inspiring

Here you have them! Do you follow any of them? What are YOUR favorite blogs?

https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/french-pier-14237363

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

22 comments

  1. Love this post! Hadn't heard of some of these bloggers, just checked them out and they're amazing! Major inspo x

    https://sandrafsilva.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So happy you got to discover some new blogs! Thanks a lot for the comment, that's really nice :) Hope you're having a great day xx

      Delete
  2. I love all of these blogs! Some I hadn't heard of yet!

    Xx
    Molly
    www.trendychickadee.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot! I hope you got to discover new ones as well ;) xx

      Delete
  3. Great selection ! some of these wear stuff that are a bit too sexy for me but others have really amazing styles !

    xxx from Paris!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I totally understand! And that is also what's great about the blogging comunity, it's that there's somehting for everyone! :) Thanks a lot for this comment xx

      Delete
  4. I love these posts where you share your favorite bloggers! Song of style and gary pepper girl are my absolute favorite but I will def check out some of the other bloggers you shared :)

    www.pennyanddash.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thanks a lot, you have no idea how much it means! They're absolutely amazing, the three of them, and they're putting so much work and passion in what they do, it truly is inspiring! I really hope you discovered new ones you liked :) Have a nice day xx

      Delete
  5. I'm totally in love with all of the bloggers you've mentioned. So inspiring :)

    xo,
    Iga
    www.STYLENIGHTCAP.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are absolutely amazing! Thank you for taking the time to read and leave a comment! xx

      Delete
  6. I love these bloggers, especially Natasha Oakley and Emitaz! And my all time fav blogger has been Kenza Zouiten, she's a goddess <3

    http://www.marketafrank.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally agree with you on this one! ;) xx

      Delete
  7. Yup! I love them all! they all have amazing style!

    www.prettyinleather.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They truly do! Thanks a lot for stopping by and leaving a comment :) xx

      Delete
  8. Such a great round up of some of the best ones out there! Jacey from Damsel in Dior is wonderful as is Atlantic Pacific x

    Megan
    Denton & Lou 

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I'll check them out in a second! THank you for suggesting some new ones :) Have a nice day xx

      Delete
  9. Replies
    1. I actually had to translate this and this was very nice! Thank you so much! xx

      Delete
  10. I don't follow any of these! How gorgeous, thanks for sharing xxx

    ALittleKiran | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh well if you chekcked any of them out and liked them, then you definitely shoudl follow htem 'caust they're very consistend and I love them ! Thanks a lot for cheking them and leavinga comment! Have a nice day xx

      Delete