July Favorites

by - 8:30 AM


 1. Sunglasses


I'm a big big fan of sunglasses in general... Like I kinda have a problem with that and I just can't help but buy new ones every other days! But these ones up here I've been wearing an awful lot for someone who has 5700764 pairs! I bought them in a little boutique in Cassis back in November, and I just find that they go with everything, they're kind of effortless and just makes your outfits 10x times better just by putting them on! Also, it protects your eyes, and that's something that's important in summer (huuum, summer???)


2. Love, Rosie


YES! I've finally watched it! Oh my, it's such a great, pleasant movie! I love the British vibes more than anything, it just made me wanna get on the train and straight to the british country side! The love story is really good, it's so light and full of emotions at the same time... And last but not least, the actors are absolutely mind-blowing! I've been a fan of Lily Collins for a few years now and she really doesn't disappoint in this movie!


 3.  Neutrogena face scrub


I have a friend who works in cosmetic and always hands me new products to try out and test... I was really happy when she gave me that one, because I had been using the pink grapefruit facewash for a while and really loved it, and this one just complete it perfectly! It's really gentle, it smeels amazing, and I feel like it really does its job and makes your face all clean and nice!

4. Superstars


I know I'm really, really, really late on these ones, but the truth is I never thought I'd be wearing sneakers any time soon... I was one to have sandals, and ankle boots and boots and heels... But wearing sneakers? Nah, not for me! Until I bought these and finally understood what it was to actually feel comfortable in shoes! I don't know if it's visible on the picture, but they're not actually the classic black ones, they're navy blue and I just love them to pieces! I don't know how I'm going to go back to wearing anything else now!


5. EURO 2016


I can't tell you just how happy this one-month party made me! It's over now, but it's been such a joy seeing people from so many countries in the streets of our biggest cities! This is going to sound a bit cliché and probably a bit over-emotional as well; but these past 18 months, french people were used to getting together to either protest about some law, or cry over 300 victims of a terrorist attach... So seeing people getting down in the street, getting together, to sing, dance, celebrate and party for a whole month has been so amazing that it makes me teary just thinking about it! I want another EURO right now!


6. The Originals


I'm almost done with the 3rd season, and I already can't wait for the fourth one! I really love how different this is! This is honestly really dramatic, and there's always a lot happening and you feel like you're never getting a break watching this, but you also get so attached to the characters and learn to love them and I just love when that happens! You feel like they're your family and your heart beats faster when they're in danger and all of that you know?? I just love it and I think it's amazing that the writer, actors, and everyone working on it get to do that through a tv show


7. Rimmel match perfection concealer


I just don't ever wanna wear anything else under my eyes again! This is everything that I ever wished for in a concealer! The color adjusts so it just matches perfectly, it absolutely doesn't crease, it's long-wearing, it's not too expensive... How did I ever live without it??

8. BareMinerals matte foundation


Same goes with this actually! It's a matte mineral foundation, it has the most natural finish... It's very light weight... The coverage isn't perfect but that's really not what I'm looking for anyway because then it doesn't look natural at all! It stays in place for a long time (in my case it's perfectly fine for a whole day, without any problems!) and it doesn't cake up!

9. Coconut Oil


I've been using coconut oil while cooking and to mosturize my body for a while, but I only tried it as a face mosturizer a few weeks ago, and I've thrown my night cream since then! It's just so much better, and doesn't leave you oily at all in the morning, it's natural, it's very mosturizing, and I just love it, love it, love it!


10. Runkeeper


This app is absolutely amazing! I used to run with nothing but music in my ear, so I never knew how much or for how long I had ran... I used to think it didn't matter, until I heard about this app and decided to try it for fun! Best decision ever! You can choose goals and set yourself some challenges and follow your progress and I find it so motivating!

https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/french-pier-14237363

You May Also Like

6 comments

  1. Replies
    1. They're my go-to sunglasses to be honest! I wear them with everything! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, hope you have a nice day! xx

      Delete
  2. I've been using BareMinerals years now. Love it!

    x Sophia

    Personal blog | Tao of Sophia
    Founder | Blog and The City

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it's been a revelation for me! I've never tried a foundation that does what this one do! Thanks for reading and commenting! Have a nice day, sweetie! xx

      Delete
  3. Oh I've just recently watched Love, Rosie too. It's such a lovely movie.

    Love, kerstin
    http://www.missgetaway.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally fell in love with this movie! Such a lovely movie to watch on a rainy day ;) Thank you so much for reading and commenting! xx

    ReplyDelete