Homemade granola recipe

By Lucie Aubry - September 11, 2016



I've been meaning to try and make my own granola for MONTHS now! I don't know why I just kept pushing it back (*hum* lazy much? *hum*) and just eat porridge instead...

However, I've been cooking non-stop last week, and decided that it was time to give it a go... And it turned out to be one of the best thing I've ever cooked, honestly! It's the kind of thing that makes me jump from my bed as soon as the alarm goes off because I'm juts too excited to eat it!

The best thing about it, is that it's actually REALLY EASY to make, and it only requires a few ingredients, that are either already in your kitchen, or really easy to find at the supermarket the next time you go grocery shopping ;)

Here's how  you can make it :

Ingredients : 


  • 70 mL maple syrup
  • 50 mL oil of your choice (I used coconut oil)
  • 2 heaped tablespoons applesauce
  • 250g oats
  • 80g hazelnuts
  • 1 teaspoon cinnamon
  • 100g dark chocolate

 

Instructions : 

  • In a saucepan, heat up the maple syrup, the oil and the applesauce and stir it up until it's all blended out.
  • In a big mixing bowl, mix the oats, the crushed hazelnuts and the cinnamon, then add your liquid mix into your mixing bowl, and mix until there's no dry oats anymore. 
  • Place your mixture on a baking sheet and cook in the oven for 35 minutes at 150°C (300°F)
  • Shred 30g of chocolate over your granola as soon as you take it out of the oven so that it melts on it.
  • Wait until your granola has totally cooled down, then make chips out of the rest of your chocolate and add it to your granola and THAT'S IT!
See? Really easy and quick to make! Then you just have to enjoy it and try not to it the whole thing in one go ;)



https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/french-pier-14237363

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

34 comments

  1. Yum!! Need to try this.

    Xx
    Molly
    www.trendychickadee.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks delicious! Defo need to try this!

    x Annabelle
    travelsandtea.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG yum!!!

    http://www.martapozzan.com/2016/09/nyfw-ss17-pt/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot for reading and taking the time to leave a message :) xx

      Delete
  4. This sounds delish! I am always using granola for my acai bowls :)
    Omnivogues

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh well I'm yet to try this out, cause Acai is like super duper expensive here,but I hope I'll get to taste that one day :) xx

      Delete
  5. That looks amazing, I definitely have to try it! I love granola, it tastes amazing with smoothie bowls etc <3

    http://www.marketafrank.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I swear this tastes so good, and it's so easy to make as well ! :) xx

      Delete
  6. Wow! Looks amazing. Make me some!!! :-P Happy to have found your blog lovely. Xx

    www.inesinla.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahah, I wish I could send it out to you! Thanks a lot, honey!
      Lucie, xx

      Delete
  7. This look lovely! I want to try it for sure :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please tell me what you thought of it if you do! Thanks a lot for reading and leaving a comment!

      Delete
  8. oh wow that looks so yummy! Thanks for sharing the recipe lovely x

    www.anacelinelabod.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, and no problem! Thanks a lot for reading and leaving a lovely comment! xx

      Delete
  9. OMG ... so yummm.. thank you for sharing
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com
    Instagram @grace_njio

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem, and thanks for leaving a comment! xx

      Delete
  10. This looks delicious! I usually go for store-bought granola but I'm really tempted to try this! XO

    https://vogue-ish.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to admit that you knos it seems a lot more convenient to just buy it from the store, but this is so easy to make and so damn tasty that I don't think I'll ever buy granola from the store anymore ;) xx

      Delete
  11. Omg yum! I have to try this. What do you usually put with granola?

    Emma | Fashion Photographer and Model | www.emmanmh.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I ususally have it with spelt milk because that's my favorite, but I like it with any milk! Also a lot of people have it with yogurt and fuirts :) xx

      Delete
  12. So delicious, I LOVE homemade granola! Usually I eat it with some fruits and yogurt, yummy. Thank you for sharing your recipe with us!
    Have a great weekend!
    Melia Beli
    http://www.meliabeli.de

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot for reading and leaving such a lovely comment! Hope you're having an amazing weekend! xx

      Delete
  13. It looks delicious.
    How about we follow each other on bloglovin'? Follow me and I'll follow you back.
    http://societyfix.blogspot.com.eg/

    ReplyDelete
  14. This sounds delicious, will definitely have to try this recipe x

    https://sandrafsilva.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please let me know what you thourght of it if you do :) xx

      Delete
  15. This looks sooso yummy! <3 Love, Leonie from http://eyeofthelion.de

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot! It really is, and really easy as well, so if you wanna try it out, I really don't think you'll be disappointed! :) Have a nice day xx

      Delete