However, I've been cooking non-stop last week, and decided that it was time to give it a go... And it turned out to be one of the best thing I've ever cooked, honestly! It's the kind of thing that makes me jump from my bed as soon as the alarm goes off because I'm juts too excited to eat it!
The best thing about it, is that it's actually REALLY EASY to make, and it only requires a few ingredients, that are either already in your kitchen, or really easy to find at the supermarket the next time you go grocery shopping ;)
Here's how you can make it :
- 70 mL maple syrup
- 50 mL oil of your choice (I used coconut oil)
- 2 heaped tablespoons applesauce
- 250g oats
- 80g hazelnuts
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 100g dark chocolate
- In a saucepan, heat up the maple syrup, the oil and the applesauce and stir it up until it's all blended out.
- In a big mixing bowl, mix the oats, the crushed hazelnuts and the cinnamon, then add your liquid mix into your mixing bowl, and mix until there's no dry oats anymore.
- Place your mixture on a baking sheet and cook in the oven for 35 minutes at 150°C (300°F)
- Shred 30g of chocolate over your granola as soon as you take it out of the oven so that it melts on it.
- Wait until your granola has totally cooled down, then make chips out of the rest of your chocolate and add it to your granola and THAT'S IT!