Christmas Eve

by - 9:03 AM




 And that’s a wrap on the Christmas fever! The gifts have been exchanged, food has been eaten and Christmas songs are not in season anymore (as if that was going to stop the Christmas enthusiast that I am)! 

My family and I like to keep it pretty lowkey when it comes to Christmas Eve, and especially this year, which has been transitional for a lot of us, we really just wanted to be together and didn’t really bother with anything else. 

Here are a few pictures of the night we’ve had, with my dad, grandparents, uncle… And at the end, you can have a glimpse of the Christmas log my dad had made… I could share the recipe, but it took him several days so I’m not sure anyone would be motivated to spend that much time in the kitchen… It was totally worth it, though, as it was the most delicious Christmas log I’d ever eaten! 

Merry Christmas, everyone, I really hope you had an amazing evening with your loved ones, and that you’ve enjoyed Christmas as much as I have!











https://www.instagram.com/lucyaubry/



https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/french-pier-14237363

You May Also Like

36 comments

  1. These photos are so cute and cozy <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, that's a really nice thing to say! xx

      Delete
  2. Looks all so pretty and nice <3

    Sabrina

    https://sabrinaharth.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot! That's really nice of you xx

      Delete
  3. Everything looks so pretty! Hope you had a wonderful time <3

    www.anacelinelabod.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot, I really did, and I hope you had a great time as well! xx

      Delete
  4. This looks like so much fun!

    xx

    www.dylanasuarez.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it was! Hope you had a great day as well :) x

      Delete
  5. This is exactly how you should spend Christmas! Looks wonderful. I hope you and your family had a great time...!!

    Megan
    Denton & Lou 

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We really did, thanks a lot for your kind words! I really hop eyou did have a great time with your loved ones as well! xx

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Hope you'll have an amazing year as well! xx

      Delete
  7. I miss waiting for Christmas Eve already <3 it looks amazing!

    Carmelatte

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, waiting for it is the best part! Good thing is it's coming around agin next year ;) Hope you had a great time anyway! xx

      Delete
  8. Such lovely moments captured!



    With Love,
    Anna || Curly Yorker

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for these sweet words! Hope you had an amazing time! x

      Delete
  9. I hope you had a Merry Christmas! I am so sad that the holidays are over :( Love this family post!

    xoxo,
    Lauren Emily Lindmark
    dailydoseofcharm.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I really did, I really hope you had an amazing Christmas as well! Thanks for checking it out! xx

      Delete
  10. Nice !

    http://www.fruityandpassion.com/2016/12/issey-miyake-art-of-shunga-with-homme.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely photos!!

    http://eddieofall.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely post!
    http://enchantedclub.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful and heartwarming photos! Happy New Year and warm greetings from Montreal, Canada. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wow, thank you so much! A very happy New Year to you too, from Paris :) xx

      Delete
  14. I love the imagery in this post! so happy and cozy :)

    ~Jessica Linn
    http://linnstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! That means a lot! xx

      Delete
  15. Looks like you had such a lovely and festive christmas!

    Julia // The Sunday Mode

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really did, it was so nice! Hope you had a lovely time as well! Thanks a lot for stopping by! xx

      Delete
  16. Oh my! So elegant and lovely. XO
    http://bybailey.weebly.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks *o* That's so nice! Hope you had a great time as well! Lots of love! xx

      Delete
  17. Nice photos! :)

    iisabelsophie.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  18. It looks so cozy!
    Xo Victoria
    www.vidcaria.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We all had a great evening, thanks for checking it out! xx

      Delete