Your special wedding dress

By Lucie Aubry - January 22, 2017






Whether you ever plan on getting married or not, you have to admit that there is something absolutely magical about wedding dresses. I always felt like choosing a wedding dress was much like picking a magic wand in Harry Potter: you don’t choose the dress, the dress chooses you… 

In other term, I really do think that there is something, a feeling, that happens the second you see the dress you’re going to be wearing on your big day. I mean, that’s just how I see it, I’ve never been married, and it’s not on the calendar at all, but that’s just the way I see it. 

You have to find something you’re gonna feel comfortable and confident in; something that’ll make you feel the most ‘you’, and something that will make you look as radiant as you’ve ever been, as you’ll want to look back on this day as the happiest one you’ve ever had! 

I was so happy and excited when Aislestyle contacted me about a collaboration, and literally spent hours on their website searching for wedding dresses that I think would make me feel that way.
I picked a few of them, some of my favorites, even though it was just so hard to choose. 

The first one reflects the little princess in me. The little girl, the one that likes fairytale and believes in Prince Charming. 

The second one is much more the classical French girl that I sometimes am. The sophisticated working girl, the one that doesn’t want a conventional wedding dress. 

The third one is the confident part of me, the ‘me’ that’s okay with her body and wants to highlight it.
And the fourth one is the wild part of me, the girl that’d get married in the middle of a beautiful forest.

What I love about this website as well is that there is definitely something for everyone! If you like lace dresses, you can find the Lace Wedding Dresses and check them all out easily just by clicking the link. If you’d rather find a shorter/mini dress, you can find them on their Short Wedding Dresses page.
And the one thing that definitely convinced me that this was the best website ever to shop your wedding dress, is that they have a whole page of Cheap Wedding Dresses that are just as beautiful as more expensive ones! 

https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/french-pier-14237363

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

40 comments

  1. These are pretty!

    http://www.myclusterofthoughts.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, that is really nice of you! xx

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks a lot, I really love them as well :) xx

      Delete
  3. Wow, white wedding dresses really make me tear up! So stunning x

    xo, Yasmin

    http://www.iamyasmin.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, me too! It's always such a weird feeling! Thank you for stopping by! xx

      Delete
  4. Yes, wedding dresses have something magical and dreamy to all the girls and I just can't stop myself randomly looking for beautiful wedding dresses! I love the first dress! xx

    Kaylee 🌛ㅣJK's Dawn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally do the same, which makes no sense at all, but it's juts like looking at princess dresses to me! Thanks a lot for stopping by, honey! xx

      Delete
  5. I just had my wedding but dress #4 got me swooning! Love it.

    ❤️ http://theblushingpink.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh congratulation, I'm really happy for you, and I hope you had the best day! Thanks a lot for your comment! xx

      Delete
  6. I love all of these dresses! I think #4 is my absolute fav :)

    xoxo,
    Lauren Emily Lindmark
    dailydoseofcharm.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I really like that one as well :) Thanks a lot for the comment xx

      Delete
  7. I love all things weddings and especially the dresses! My fave from this list is #3 but they are all gorgeous. <3

    coralbuttons.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, I also really love the decorative and floral part of a wedding! Thanks a lot for leaving a comment and taking the time to check this post out! xx

      Delete
  8. Wonderful post:-)

    http://www.lostindaydreams.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, it means a lot! Thanks, honey! xx

      Delete
  9. Aaaah I can't wait to get engaged and start looking for my own wedding dress <3 x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahah I know, this must be one of the best part of being engaged and planning for a wedding :) xx

      Delete
  10. Replies
    1. Me too, they're my absolute favorite :) xx

      Delete
  11. Nice dresses !

    http://www.fruityandpassion.com/2017/02/casual-look-with-chic-bag.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. Replies
    1. It really does! Thanks for stopping by xx

      Delete
  13. Number 3 is my favorite!
    -Kate
    http://www.katekoutures.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, the third one is really beautiful! :) xx

      Delete
  14. I love all of these dresses! I think #4 is my absolute fav :)
    lace homecoming dresses

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes, this one is so lovely! Thanks a lot for stopping by ! xx

      Delete