Homecoming dresses

by - 8:58 AM



 Hello, I’m back again with some amazing dresses that I wish I had an upcoming event to wear at!

As I’ve said before, we, French students, don’t have nearly as many occasions to party (and to wear nice dresses) as American students do, but that’s alright, because we can still appreciate princess dresses just as much as anyone.

Homecoming is something that we do get the chance to have every now and again, and there is nothing like finding the dress that you are going to be wearing when you’ll see all of your former fellow students again. It’s always such a fun event to reconnect with all of those people and learn about what everyone has been up to. 

I’ve teamed up with Suzhoudress and selected a few homecoming dresses online that really got my attention and that I really wanted to share with you. 

The 4 dresses that I’m showing you today are all under 140$, which is so rare for such beautiful dresses.

You can also check their website for more cheap homecoming dresses.

What kind of dresses do you like to wear at these events? Which one is your favorite? Hope you're having a lovely day.


You May Also Like

24 comments

  1. I love all of these dresses! I have a weakness for dresses like this, even tho i would never have an occasion to wear something like this

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm the same! I totally drool over those dresses on every website, and then I remember that even if I did buy one, I wouldn't know what to wear it to... It's kinda sad but hey, we still get to see them on many pictures ;) xx

      Delete
  2. Great dresses! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by and leaving such a lovely comment! xx

      Delete
  3. The blue dress is gorgeous. They all are but I can't get my eyes off the style and stunning colour of the baby blue one! xx Nikita

    BLOG//Jasmine Loves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The blue one is so gorgeous, it is such a lovely dress and so inexpensive for such a pretty one. Thanks a lot for this lovely comment, have a nice day xx

      Delete
  4. The blue dress is stunning! I love the style and elegance of it, coupled with the colour!

    Steph
    www.socialspying.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree with you, love the shape of it and the colour is very special too! Thanks a lot for stopping by xx

      Delete
  5. wow These are definetly the best homecoming Dresses,
    lovely picks.

    with love your AMELY ROSE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for this comment! I'm really glad you like those dresses! xx

      Delete
  6. Ahh these are so gorgeous!! Love this recap :)

    Lauren Lindmark | http://dailydoseofcharm.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, it's really nice of you :) xx

      Delete
  7. These are all so different but I love them all! Of course my first instinct is to pick the black one (I can't help it, I'm from new york okay) but I love the princess vibes of all of them!

    xx Pia
    http://gymbagsandjetlags.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahah I tend to be like you and instinctively reach for the black item always, but I've been really trying my hardest to incorporate some colors lately ;) xx

      Delete
  8. Nice pieces!

    http://changeable-style.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by, hope you're having a nice day xx

      Delete
  9. pretty! No. 1 & 4 are my faves! Especially 4 with all the sparkle.
    ~~Katelyn/www.theyellowspectacles.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yeah the fourth one is really special! Thanks a lot for this lovely comment xx

      Delete
  10. Replies
    1. Love this one as well, have a lovely day xx

      Delete
  11. I personally love the light blue one. I would totally wear something like that to homecoming. Lovely post, Lucie. x

    https://guiliannamarie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, that's very lovely of you ! xx

      Delete
  12. The blue dress is absolutely gorgeous! Great picks!
    Abigail Alice x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahah, I think the blue one's everybody's favorite! Thanks a lot for stopping by! xx

      Delete