My summer plans

By Lucie Aubry - July 23, 2017



Ah, summer, finally! I’m so happy that I’m finally done with exams and that I finally have some time off, it feels so good to be able to properly relax for the first time in months! 

I have quite a few things planned for this summer, which I’m really happy about, because as you may know, travelling and discovering new places (or re-discovering old places) is my favorite thing to do.


The first thing I have planned for this summer is to go back to the Alpes for about a week. I’ve been going there every summer for as long as I can remember, and I know that no place like this one to recharge my battery, so it’s kind of great that I’m starting with this. 

I’m going there with my Dad and we’re probably going to be hiking for the most part as it is his favorite thing to do, and I’m definitely not against it either.

(source : http://www.wallpaperup.com/)

I’m then going to go to Naples, in Italy, and to the Amalfi Coast which has been a dream of mine for so long!! I’m going there with my father and brother and I haven’t seen my brother in so long I’m so so excited about this. This is going to be great, I can already taste the mozzarella and the Italian gelato!

(source : http://www.la-provence-verte.net/)

Then right after that, I’m going to the Verdon Gorges, in the south of France with my mother and brother. This is a part of France I’m yet to discover and it seems so so pretty. My brother has been there very briefly once and has been talking about going back since then so I really think that it is going to be amazingly beautiful. We’ll do some camping there which I love for the summer, I can’t wait for that either.

(source : http://www.hyeres-tourisme.com/)

And last but not least, I’m going to go to the Presqu’île de Gien with four of my closest friends, the last week of August. It’s just going to be us girls and we’re going to do camping as well. We’ve found a very lovely camping, just next to the beach, and I can already picture us on the beach at night, with cocktails in our hands and all of that.


What are you going to do this summer? Any exciting plans? 

https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/french-pier-14237363


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

26 comments

  1. Naples is beautiful and I'm sure you're going to have an amazing time there! Congrats on getting through those exams, I know exactly how you feel xx Nikita

    BLOG//Jasmine Loves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really can't wait to get there! It's been a dream of mine to discover this city for so long! Ohh thank you, it's quite an amazing feeling, isn't it? xx

      Delete
  2. Wow you are damn lucky! Hope you have a lot of fun and save travels!
    xx Eva www.eveoaks.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That I am! I'm so grateful I get to do all of that, and I'm enjoying and going to enjoy every minute of it! Thanks for stopping by, love your blog xx

      Delete
  3. Ahhh-I am a bit jealous-in a good way---how fun-be sure to take a lot of pictures!--Katelyn/www.theyellowspectacles.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I definitely will! Can't wait to show it all on the blog ;) xx

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Me too, Can't wait to see it all with my own two eyes! xx

      Delete
  5. sounds great. i hope you will have a fab time
    http://carrieslifestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure I will, I'm so greatful for all of it ! Thanks a lot xx

      Delete
  6. These are some beautiful sceneries! You will definitely have an amazing summer field with a lot of adventures and spending quality time with family!

    Nathalie
    www.nathalie-alexandra.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, that is going to be so amazing! Hope you have equally as exciting times ahead of you! xx

      Delete
  7. These pictures are beautiful!! Sounds like you have an amazing summer in store for you :)

    Allie
    www.champagne-tuesdays.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes, it seems like it, thanks a lot for stopping by ! xx

      Delete
  8. my inlaws are in Italy right now and it looks GORGEOUS!! super jealous!

    oxoxo
    www.emmycoletti.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just arrived in Napoly and it looks amazing! xx

      Delete
  9. Ach da werde ich ja fast schon neidisch,
    bei mir steht diesen Sommer nicht viel an,
    aber du scheinst eine tolle Zeit zu haben.
    Hoffe du bringst uns ein paar Fotos mit.

    alles Liebe deine Amely Rose

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really sorry I don't speak German so I have to reply in English but thanks a lot for your comment, and of course I'll post the pictures as soon as possible! Hope you have a great summer anyway! xx

      Delete
  10. Lucky lucky this looks lovely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm in Italy right now and I'm honestly having so much fun ! xx

      Delete
  11. It's so amazing that you plan on traveling instead of sitting around, like most of us do. Very healthy for you as well haha! I hope you had/have fun! :D

    Salina | thelifeofsalina.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so nice of you! Yeah, there is nothing quite like leaving home, getting to discover new cultures, new people, new food, new landscapes... I hope you get to do a bit of that this summer, or the next one, or whenever you can! xx

      Delete