Christmas gifts ideas

by - 8:26 AM


(source : wallconvert.com/converted/desktop-christmas-wallpapers5-234585.html)
 
Okay, first of all, you have to know that I am a Christmas enthusiast and that I basically start gift hunting around March... No kidding! There's nothing I love more than to buy and give out presents, not even receiving presents myself, even though that is nice, too.

However, I still struggle every now and then, and I usually find myself checking blogs and gift guides around the end of November, slightly panicked as I'm still missing a few pieces... So I thought I'd try and make a quick list of 20 things I either gave or received not that long ago... Or things that I'd like to get ;)

This is for both men and women, and I really hope it'll help you a bit, and hopefully give you tons of ideas!

  • 1. Handbag 

(source : asos.fr)
  • 2. Nice mug

(source : anthropologie.com)
  • 3. Watch

(source : danielwellington.com)
  • 4. Lipstick

(source : charlottetilbury.com)
  • 5. Cooking book

(source : amazon.com)
  • 6. Warm blanket

(source : chritianlacroix.fr)
  • 7. Speakers

(source : bose.fr)
  • 8. Candles

(source : diptyqueparis.fr)
  • 9. Nice notebook

(source : hema.fr)
  • 10. Interior plants

(source : jardinpourvous.com)
  • 11. Nice decorations

(source : etsy.com)
  • 12. Headphones

(source : wearefrends.com)
  • 13. Belt

(source : levi.com)
  • 14. Wallet

(source : mulberry.com)
  • 15. Nice pen

(source : stylo-waterman.fr)
  • 16. Pampering set

(source : lifeandlooks.com)
  • 17. Polaroid camera

(source : fnac.com)
  • 18. Bracelet

(source : fossil.com)
  • 19. Sunglasses

(source : store.miumiu.com)
  • 20. Your favorite book 


 
 (source : livre.fnac.com)

You May Also Like

0 comments