10 fashion blogs to follow #2

By Lucie Aubry - December 18, 2015

 
 


I’ve been following Shea’s blog for quite a while now, and I just can’t express how much I love her style. She usually keeps things pretty neutral and just adds a little twist to make her outfits interesting. Her style is a mix of ‘boyish’ outfit worn in a very feminine way, and I love how simple and so easy to recreate her outfits are. Double thumbs up for this one! Oh and she recently launched her swimwear brand, and I’ve never been in love with swimwear the way I am with hers.

 


Now I’m sure you know her, but I HAD to include Kristina Bazan into this list! I have what you could call the biggest girl crush on her. Her style varies from very casual to absolutely decadent and I love the way she just doesn’t take herself and fashion too seriously. She just goes all out and I love that about her! She’s not really following the trends but creating them, she’s constantly trying new things and experimenting, and she’s never wrong about that! I also LOVE her team (the Kayteam), and how they form the most beautiful family together with Fiona, James and Cibelle. The pictures on her blog are always the prettiest and she also just released her first book ‘Kristina Bazan on the Go’, which I hope to discover under the Christmas tree this year ;) Oh and she also always write the most beautiful texts!

 


Sandra Willer is very classy in a subtle way and I really admire her style. I always look her blog up when I’m searching for inspiration, or when I have a bit of money and really want to buy new clothes, but don’t really know which way to go! What I also really love about her is that she seems like a genuinely down to earth girl and I feel like I can really relate to her for some reason, if that even makes sense! So if you haven’t already, I really suggest you go check her blog out, I’m sure you’ll become as addicted to it as I am! 



I’ve only discovered Jessica Ricks’ blog recently and I instantly felt in love with her style. She just has the style I wish I had, if I just stopped buying clothes I don’t really like, just because they look pretty on mannequins. She just… She looks like a real woman, you know, very simple, very chic, very practical as well… But oh so effective! So I’ve been binge reading her blog for a few weeks now and I still can’t get enough! 

  

Danielle Bernstein was the very first fashion blog I started to read regularly. What I really like about her is how modern and ‘young’ yet chic her style is. She’s really living with her time and embracing the trends to perfection. I can’t even tell you how many times I’ve read in magazine that this and this were the next trends of the season, and thought ‘god please, no! Not that!’… But then I’d see Danielle wear it and it’d all make sense all of a sudden! 



Kristine Ullebo haven’t been in my followed blogs for long, but she’s already taken an important place in my morning reads! I love how she just has a style that she sticks up to, but still manages to surprise you with new pieces and new ways of wearing them. I just wish I could understand what she writes and not have to check google trad every time, but that doesn’t take anything away from her amazing fashion sense. 



I am not going to say it any other way. Jessica makes me happy. The thing is, she has a very cute and girly style, but she honestly could be wearing anything, her smile just makes all of her outfits look good! She’s always glowing and radiating happiness and she wears outfit that just makes you wanna dance no matter what the weather’s like!  





I’m sure you all know her, she’s one of the most popular fashion bloggers out there, and there is reason for that! She just has that fresh way of being casual that just blows my mind with each new post and makes me wonder ‘how the hell does she do that!’. She’s also very professional and very hardworking (her and her crew, because they also deserve recognition for all the wonderful work they’re doing), and updates her blog several times a day with a lot of different fashion tips and analysis…. Always so helpful!



Aaah I just love Ebba’s purity and simplicity. She just wears the kind of outfit that you can actually wear on a day to day basis. She’s never over the top, always adorable but never complicated. There’s something really relaxing about the way she approaches fashion and fashion trends and that’s something I really love about her, because it makes me feel like I can do that, too. 


  10. Thetrendpear

Obviously what’s really special about this blog is that there are two bloggers behind it. I love the way they always manage to find a way to match, and break the codes of fashion by blurring the lines that separate women’s and men’s fashion. I think that Max and Eleanor bring a very futurist and innovative outlook on the fashion world. 

~~~~
You can follow all of these blogs on Bloglovin’ if you want :) I follow A LOT of different blogs, so just tell me if you want to see things like “my top 10 favorite travel blogs” or other things like that! I’d also love to know which are YOUR favorite blogs! Love you! xx 


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. They all do such an amazing job! The key is to never give up! Have a great weekend :)

    Check out my blog if you want: www.theglamandglitter.com

    Tamara xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, they really do! They do work hard and definitely deserve the success they have!
      Your blog is amazing! I love your style and your pictures are really pretty!
      Thank you so much for reading and commenting!

      Delete
  2. Ah, I feel the same way about Shea, Kristina and Chiara, who I had a pleasure to meet on Milan fashion week, gorgeous girls!

    Check out my latest article on www.ndudlagirl.blogspot.com
    talking about wearing black on black!
    xx, Nataliya

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lucky you! I've never had a chance to meet them, but I heard they're very lovely girls, on top of being super talented!
      I really like your blog's layout! and your pictures are really beautiful, I love how you made this all black outfit look! Love it!
      Thank you so much for reading and commenting! Have a great day! xx

      Delete
  3. Excellent .. Amazing .. I’ll bookmark your blog and take the feeds also…I’m happy to find so many useful info here in the post, we need work out more techniques in this regard, thanks for sharing.
    Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete