Let me take a bite...

by - 9:28 AM




Wow, it’s been a while! So many things have happened these past months that I didn’t even know what to write about first! I had my exams  in April, and I was in London not even 10 hours after I finished my last oral presentation… I’ll post the pictures about my 5-days trip to the British city in a few days, but for now, it’s about another big city that I wanna talk about.

New York has been on top of my ‘to-go’ list for pretty much the past 20 years. It was a city that I used to see on TV, that I used to read about, to see on pictures… But I think I never really thought I’d get the chance to see it all with my own two eyes…
And yet here I am, reminiscing, looking at the gazillion pictures I took there, and making it a personal goal of mine to be back someday.

We had a little apartment, in Jersey City, just a station away from Manhattan, and we had the most beautiful view of lower Manhattan, the Skyscrapers and Lady Liberty from our room! I think that we couldn’t have found a better place to stay in!

I could make a list of all the things that we’ve seen but the truth is we’ve just been typical tourists for 8 days… The Empire State Building by day and by night, Grand Central Station, The 9/11 Memorial & Museum, Lady Liberty and Ellis Island, the Brooklyn Bridge, Times Square…

We were soooo tired at the end of the trip that none of us was walking straight anymore, but we had the biggest smiles on our faces, because we’d made the best of what will possibly remain the best trip of our lives. 

















https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/french-pier-14237363

You May Also Like

0 comments