London on a budget : 4 spots

by - 8:31 AM


I went to London in April with two of my friends, and as it was our first real trip (without our parents) and that we're all still students, we didn't have a lof of money to spend, but we wtill wanted to have a good time! So here are 4 spots you should visit if you're going to London and don't have millions to spend (and even if you do!)

SKYGARDEN



There's a building in the City, where they've set up an inside garden at the top floor of! So not only do you have a 360-view of the whole city, but you also get to spend a nice moment in a garden... in a building... in the middle of the British capital... No big deal! It's free, all you have to do is book in advance for a date and time, and then show up and you're good to go!

 CLINK 261



This is where we stayed for the five days we were in London. The first thing that brough us there, was the fact that it was really cheap, compared to other hotels in London! We had a small room for three, with a sink to brush our teeht and all of that, and then there were communal showers, breakfast was included, we just had to come down to the communal kitchen! It's 5 minutes away from King's Cross which was really convenient because we just had to walk to the subway station in the morning, and we could be anywhere in the city in no time at all!

LUCAS' ARMS



Although we didn't have a lot of money, we still wanted to go out and eat a fish and chips once, because what's a trip to England without that?? So we found this little pub, three steps away from where we were staying, and it was just exactly what we were looking for! It was super unexpensve, and it totally looked like an authantic british pub where people gather around to drink bear and watch the football game! I loved it!

WHITTARD CHELSEA



I'm a tea drinker, that's no secret at all! And this place pretty much looked like heaven to me! There was all kind of tea in there, like whatever you can imagine, it's in there! You can taste a lot of them (meaning you actually spend HOURS in here!) and I found that it was also a good place to buy gifts for my family (little biscuits, hot chocolate...) and now I'm just sad that we don't have that shop in France!

https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/french-pier-14237363

You May Also Like

12 comments

  1. Great post! I'm thinking about visiting London soon again so this was nice to read!

    www.kassandragoldofficial.com <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I'm happy to read that! I really hope you'll get to do that and that you'll enjoy your time there, I really love this city, and each time I leave, I'm just hoping to be back as soon as possible! Thank you so much for reading and commenting! Have a nice day! xx

      Delete
  2. Amazing post! London is such a great city <3

    What about following each other? :)

    Caro x


    http://nilooorac.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is! I fall in love with it every time! There are always new things to discover!
      Oh, yeah, of course! :)
      Thank you for reading xx

      Delete
  3. great post!! cant wait to go back !

    http://www.carolinapinglo.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot, that means a lot! Have a nice day xx

      Delete
  4. Lovely!! Totally inlove with London<3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love this city, too! Always pretty ;) xx

      Delete
  5. All of these places look great! I was in London in June and loved it =o)

    http://www.dreamofadventures.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so happy you loved it! I can't wait to go back, it's such a nice place! Thank you for reading and commenting! :) xx

      Delete
  6. what cool tips. it's a shame to say that I actually never made it to London yet =D
    www.thefashionfraction.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really hope you'll get to visit one day, it's a truly special place! Thank you so much for commenting and reading! Hope you have a nice day xx

      Delete