Autumn Staples

by - 8:28 AM


Yeaaaah! Autumn's finally here! It's my favorite season ever, ever, ever, and you have no idea how excited I am for everything that's to come, Autumn & Winter!
There's nothing I love more than the Autumn vibe, and there are a few things that help me 'get in the Autumn mood'

1. Ankle boots

This is like the first basic thing that just says 'Autumn' like nothing else! I have a lot of pairs of ankle boots, and if I listened to myself, I'd just buy 100 of new pairs every year!

2. Big chunky sweater

Comfort is key! All I want to wear is big comfy sweater, wear a messy bun, and just hide my hands in the sleeves! It has to be soft, oversized, and warm! That's all ;)

3. Big scarf

Not only can it avoid you a nasty cold, it's also the best thing when you wanna stay warm! It looks good with a light jacket, with a big coat... With everything, basically!

4. Beanie


Yep, because Autumn is the best season to be as lazy as you want, bad hair days are saved with just a cute little beanie! Can't wait to wear those!

5. Scented candles


What is nicer than coming home from a cold day, and lighting a nice scented candle in your room? Here's a hint : nothing!

6. Cinnamon


Not that I ever stop putting cinnamon on everything I eat, but I get less judged during Autumn!!

7. Plaid shirt

So effortless, goes with everything, you can put a big scarf over it, a beanie with it... Just love it, I've gone one in every color, and that's all I wear, when I'm not in a big chunky sweater ;)

8. Pecan pies

Homemade, if you can, with your family on a sunday, that's even better! Man, what even is a salad? Summer's over, no one has to wear a bikini any more, let's eat, eat and eat!

9. Berry lipstick

Do I have to explain why???

10. Big fluffy socks

Comfortable, perfect for lazy days... 

https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/french-pier-14237363

You May Also Like

20 comments

  1. These are such good fall staples I love all of these especially big chunky sweaters!!
    Xo, Kelsey
    petiteinhepearls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot! Oh they have to be my favorite thing!! xx

      Delete
  2. Nice fall inspiration! I love big chunky sweaters!

    http://fabuloustorture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, that's really nice! OH I love them, too! So comfy! xx

      Delete
  3. that boots and pecan pie tho'
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com
    IG @grace_njio

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Perfect, right?? THanks a lot for stopping by and leaving a comment! xx

      Delete
  4. I'm not the highest fan of fall, but I must admit you're right about all these things. Being cosy really is kinda great!

    Xoxo Alison
    www.stylingmylife.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh well I can understand that ;) But yeah getting cozy is definitely one of my fave tings ! ;) thank you so much for taking the time to read and leave a comment! xx

      Delete
  5. CHIC!

    NATALIEOFFDUTY.COM

    <a href="www.natalieoffduty.com”>NatalieOffDuty</a>

    ReplyDelete
  6. I completely agree :-) We all need to have these at the ready to make autumn as cosy as possible!
    xoxo
    http://gingersnaphattie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, and that's the best thing about Autumn! Cozying up ;) xx

      Delete
  7. These boots are amazing!

    http://MARTASFASHIONDIARY.com/shop-the-trend-velvet/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are! I really think they look amazing! xxx

      Delete
  8. can't wait for the beanies. I have an unhealthy beanie obsession hahaha!
    X http://www.eveoaks.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh gosh, so do I! Thanks a lot for commenting! I've been following your blog for a while, and love it a lot, so it means a lot that you'd take the time to leave a comment here! Have a nice day xx

      Delete
  9. Lovely blog post! I am so excited fall is here. My favorite essentials are the boots and pecan pie. I LOVE pecan pies, they are so good. Especially when they are handmade. Yummy xLiddy

    http://itisliddy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally agree with you here! I made one for the first time last year, and that really was somehitng! Also the whole baking process just makes me feel extra-Autumny each time, so that's a bonus ;) xx

      Delete