My September playlist

by - 10:41 AM



Soooo, back to the playlist!
I've been trying to listen to a lot of different things lately, and I thought I'd share some of my favorite songs once more :)

Robert Francis - Nightfall




I've had this album for a long while now; I've seen the man perform... And I just can't seem to stop listening to this, even after all this time. The lyrics are so smart, the melodies are perfect, the kind of one that stays in your head without becoming annoying... Everything about this album is perfect!

Now here come 10 songs that I've been listening to a lot lately!

Wish you were here - Pink Floyd

Humans - Aquilo

Keep on running - Robert Francis

Words don't come easy - FR David

Work this body - Walk the moon


Last Train - Dawn Golden

Ex's and oh's - Elle King

 Boston - Augustana

Losing my religion - REM

Bad things - Jace Everett


https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/french-pier-14237363

You May Also Like

10 comments

  1. Lucie, I love your music choices. Thanks for the list :)

    Xoxo, Shelly
    www.ArizonaGirl.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot!I've been a big fan of your blog for a while now, so this comment just makes me so happy! Thank you so much for taking the time! xx

      Delete
  2. REM loosing my religion rocks big time!
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com
    IG @grace_njio

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm still listening to it non-stop! Such a brilliant song! xx

      Delete
  3. Great list.
    Good vibes, FOX
    check out my blog www.rochellefox.com.au and my latest VLOG

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your choices! Thanks for sharing this post xx

    www.anacelinelabod.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, that's really nice of you xx

      Delete
  5. love these suggestions!!

    xo
    tessa
    www.travelwheretonext.com

    ReplyDelete