NYX haul + store opening in Paris

By The French Pier - October 02, 2016



You have no idea how good it feels to finally be able to try those lipsticks that everyone's been talking about for the past 800 years! The first store in Paris opened on the 16th of September and it was cra-zy! You wouldn't believe how many people came and queued for hours (*hum* me *hum*) just to buy a few items (we were also promised a little gift for the 500 firsts).

So we waited, and waited and waited, and when we finally got to get into the store, we were like kids on Christmas, and just tried everything and bought a lot (kinda).

I obviously was there for their lip product, and especially their Lingerie Collection which looks AMAZING and makes you wanna buy it all! I bought four of them, and tried them as soon as I got home and they just look as good as everything I've been hearing for the past few months!


(I got : NYX Liquid Suede in "Soft Spoken" / NYX Lip Lingerie in "Exotic" / NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in "Rome" & "Sao Paulo" )

And, although I didn't believe in it after three hours of waiting, we actually were in the 500 first customers and so we were given this little lips-shaped pink makeup bag, and inside was this fushia eye shadow and this light pink lipgloss (every one had different products in them, it's just what I got). I'll be very honest with you, I'm not a big fan of this lipgloss, and I think I'll give it to my mom if she wants it, because pink usually looks 100 times better on her. And I thought I didn't like the eyeshadow neither, but after trying it on, I found out that it isn't as pigmented and it seems, and I actually think that it's a nice, subtle (I swear!) pinky eye shadow and I think I like it!


https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/french-pier-14237363


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

22 comments

  1. Nyx is amazing! Love the colors :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a truly amazing brand! Love them! Thanks for commenting, sweetie! xx

      Delete
  2. I have ordered online some nyx products, but i haven't received them yet...
    Do you like them... I hope they are as good as they say...
    xx
    https://theonethattravels.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like them a lot! They're truly amazing! I had never tried any before, and I bought four, which was kind of a risk, but I'm not disappointed at all, and I'll definitely be buying more of them! What colors did you get ? :) xx

      Delete
  3. I have fallen in love with NYX :) I would recommend it to everyone :)

    Carmelatte

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here! I've been raving about their products ever since I got them! ;) xx

      Delete
  4. NYX is the best!!

    XOXO
    Tessa
    www.travelwheretonext.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Between Suede and Lingerie, I feel like the Suede ones have a better formula. ;)
    I always have a hard time with the Lingerie once they start to wear off...

    Laura | https://furiouslychic.blogspot.ch/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally get what you mean, but I guess it completely depends on what you're expecting in a lip product! I know that for me, there are days when I'll reach for the Lingerie one, because I know I won't feel it at all, and that's more comfortable, and some days I'll go for the Suede because I know it'll feel lovely and wear off nicely... So yeah, I totally get you, but I know for me that it depends on my mood, mostly ;) Thanks a lot for your comment! xx

      Delete
  6. I really love NYX, especially the lip products. I love the colors you have chosen!

    xo Stine
    http://fairestaddiction.blogspot.dk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never tried anything but their lip products, but I've completely fallen in love with them! xx

      Delete
  7. I love these products! :D

    XO,

    Sandra http://fashionholic.de

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're amazing! Thanks a lot for taking the time to comment! Have a nice day xx

      Delete
  8. I love these products. The best.
    Good vibes, FOX
    check out my blog www.rochellefox.com.au and my latest VLOG

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These products are amazing! Thanks, sweetie! xx

      Delete
  9. love your lipstick dear!

    http://www.queenhorsfall.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love all of these colours, I love such natural lipsticks.

    I just followed your blog, maybe you want to follow me back. Love, Leonie from http://eyeofthelion.de

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, they're a lot easier to wear and to apply as well! xx

      Delete
  11. Replies
    1. Thank you so much, that means a lot! xx

      Delete