Banana Pancakes

By The French Pier - December 04, 2016




I'm not a huge breakfast person, but lately I've really been trying to eat something every morning, and one thing that definitely helps me, is having something easy and quick to make, that will still taste de-li-cious!

So quite naturally, these 3 ingredients pancakes are my absolute favorite, for obvious reasons! Not only does it taste amazing, it's also super easy to make, and you can save them in a container and have them three or four mornings in a row!

Ingredients : 

  •  1 cup of oats
  • 1 big ripe banana 
  • 1 cup milk of choice
  • A pinch of cinnamon
  • A pinch of nutmeg
  • A drizzle of vanilla extract

Instructions : 


  • Mix everything together in a blender.
  • Heat up some oil (of your choice) in a pan, and pour a bit of the mixture in the middle. Once a few bubbles start to appear on the surface, flip it and let it cook for another 3 minutes. 
  • Repeat until there's no mixture left! 

I made around 15 pancakes with these measurements :)






Enjoy!!


https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/french-pier-14237363

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

26 comments

  1. I love pancakes, these look so good!

    http://www.myclusterofthoughts.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is like the best breakfast! Thanks a lot for taking the time to comment, I really do like your blog!
      Lucie, xx

      Delete
  2. This is making me so hungry!

    xx

    www.dylanasuarez.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahah, an dthey taste as good as they look! xx

      Delete
  3. I'm not a fan of banana pancakes, but my boyfriend is :) Love it! xx

    Kit | THINGS SHE LOVES

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh well I hope that he'll like them if you guys decide to make them and I hope that you get something you like as well ;) xx

      Delete
  4. OMG this looks so nice!! I'm gonna do pancakes tomorrow for breakfast hehe :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thaaanks! Hope they were good! I don't always have the time to make them, but pancakes mornings are always my favorite! xx

      Delete
  5. no way, I can eat these pancakes! (my boyfriend will love me for making this) thanks :D

    xx Eva (http://www.eveoaks.com)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, no problem! Thanks a lot for dropping by once again! Hope he likes them!
      Lucie, xx

      Delete
  6. These look amazing and I love that they're pretty easy to make. As a post-workout meal I used to make a similar pancake recipe except I'd add a little vanilla protein powder.

    www.thesundaymode.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yeah, that must be really good as well! :) xx

      Delete
  7. Yumm banana pancakes are my favourite :) Nobody around me likes them, but I do :D Although I make them only of 2 whole eggs and 1 banana, yours look just delicious!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I've done some quite like that as well once and they were delicious, but then I lost the recipe! xx

      Delete
  8. Yum! These look so good... I haven't had pancakes in SUCH a long time and now I'm craving them, haha.

    www.becajade.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahah, well it's not always easy to find the time to make them, but it's always so good when we find the time! xx

      Delete
  9. looks yummy!


    Inspirational and stylish wall art for your home!
    http://www.printsandroses.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. These looks so good.
    Good vibes, FOX
    check out my blog www.rochellefox.com.au and my latest VLOG

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They taste really good as well! Thanks a lot for stopping by xx

      Delete
  11. I can eat pancakes all the time. These look delicicous. Great post.

    Leja

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahah same for me! Could eat them all day long! Thanks a lot for stoping by xx

      Delete
  12. OMG these look so good and healthy!! I want to try them tomorrow :)

    xoxo,
    Lauren Emily Lindmark
    dailydoseofcharm.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really hope you'll like them! Thank you for taking the time to stop by and write a comment! xx

      Delete
  13. I can't wait to try this recipe. Thanks for sharing it.

    All the love
    http://zoxhssn.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really hope you'll like it! I'd love to know what you think of it once you've tried it! Thanks a lot for you kind words! xx

      Delete