Life lately

By Lucie Aubry - July 09, 2017



Hello again! As I have said in my last post, the last three months have been crazy busy and insanely stressful for me, which explains the lack of posts on this blog. To sum it up, I started school again in April, after my internship, and the two months that followed were extra full with classes, assignments, and writing my thesis…. And then in June came all the exams, which I’m finally done with! 

Anyway, I did manage to get out a little (sometimes just in my back yard but still) and do a few relaxing things every now and ten, to regain energy. 

I did document a bit of this, so here are a few pictures of my relaxing moments, hope you like them.



This picture was taken after a reception at the Luxembourgian embassy in Paris, which is just a few steps away from the Eiffel Tower… It’s a bit crazy, because I’ve lived in Paris my whole life, and yet I always get a special feeling when I see this beauty from this close… It’s a real piece of art.



Now those pictures were taken when I went to my grandparents for the weekend, and my dad and uncle went droning above the river. I absolutely loved how it looked with the algae inside the water, this reminded me of Van Gogh’s work for some reasons…




I also went to La Défense (which is to Paris what The City is to London) and went up to a rooftop that opened at the beginning of June. I was curious because I had never seen Paris from this side of the city, and I must admit that although it was really pretty, I thought that the view wasn’t worth the price :/




And finally, as promised, here are three pictures of the pretty flowers that grew in my backyard around the end of May, I was so obsessed with them but they’re already gone unfortunately 

https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/french-pier-14237363


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

14 comments

  1. Love all these photos! Congrats on finally being done :)

    Lauren Lindmark | http://dailydoseofcharm.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot! It feels really good to have that weight off of my shoulders ;) xx

      Delete
  2. Love the pictures. There is something magical about the Eiffel tower, no matter how many times i've seen it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same, I totally get awestruck each time I see it, even after all these years!
      xx

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks a lot, that means a lot to me! :) xx

      Delete
  4. The Eiffel Tower does it magic on everyone!


    Agnes x

    BlvckBee.Com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's insane just how pretty and impressive it is! Thanks a lot for reading! xx

      Delete
  5. Congrats on finishing school! A great achievement. I love the picture with the swan - would make a great canvas print for your wall :-)

    ♥ Paula Shoe Fiend.
    http://shoe-fiend.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's actually a really good idea! Thanks a lot! xx

      Delete
  6. these are pretty-yes, I love the water one-that's so neat with the water/grass so on! Happy summer break to you!-Katelyn/www.theyellowspectacles.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that one as well, it reminded me if a Van Gogh panting while I was there! :) xx

      Delete
  7. Love your pics!



    >>> http://changeable-style.com

    ReplyDelete