Bridesmaid dresses

By The French Pier - August 06, 2017


Hello, I hope you all had an amazing weekend and that you did lots of amazing things like sleep and all that!

Today I wanted to share with you yet some other amazing dresses that are just out of this world beautiful, and that would be perfect if you have a wedding you have to go to soon. 

Those are bridesmaid dresses and they are just the kind of dresses and I’d want to be wearing if I was anyone’s bridesmaid (friends, when are you getting married??).

They have a very large selection on the Suzhoudress website, from cheap bridesmaid dresses to sexy bridesmaid dresses, you are sure to find something for you on their website. 

I love that most of the dresses are shown with several girls wearing the same dress on the picture, because it helps you visualize what it would really look like at the wedding, and it also mean that the dresses fit for different body types, which is definitely a huge bonus! 

Have you ever been a bridesmaid? Which dress is your favorite? (I think mine is the navy one!)

https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/french-pier-14237363

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

12 comments

  1. I love the shoulder detailing of the navy one!

    www.barelytherebeauty.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice dresses !

    http://www.changeable-style.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for checking my blog out :) xx

      Delete
  3. Stunning dresses, love the picks!

    Anika xo | anikamay.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so beautiful, have a nice week

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure where you can see that from but thank you anyway, that's a really nice thing to say! Have a nice week as well! xx

      Delete
  5. Love these dresses!!

    Lauren Lindmark | dailydoseofcharm.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're very pretty, aren't they? Thanks for stopping by xx

      Delete
  6. Wow all of These Dresses are so lovely,
    thank you for sharing your favorites with us :D

    take a look at my Blog and INSTAGRAM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot for this lovely comment, I'm glad you liked them! Have a nice day xx

      Delete