Little Haul

by - 9:39 AM


It had been so long since I had gone shopping, like properly… And it was one of the first things I did when I was done with my exams this year. 

I went to the mall with my mother and spent the whole afternoon there, going from shop to shop, and buying whatever we thought was going to be useful for the summer. It was the sales period here in France, so most of those things weren’t really expensive at all, so that’s always a good thing when you come home with plenty of stuff but your bank account’s not completely empty yet. 



I bought two pairs of shoes. The sandals are from Primark; I really wanted black sandals to just kind of wear with everything. And then the ‘Coconut’ pair is from Pull & Bear, I just completely fell in love with it and could NOT just not get it! How cute are they? 

 (please excuse the awkward pause and bad lighting, I suck at modeling, I just wanted to show you the top anyway!)


Then I bought this white top, that I definitely need to iron :/, and I just thought it was pretty, I really like the sleeves, and it’s white, which I’ve really been loving for the warmer days. I like that it can go with almost everything, I can wear it with jeans, shorts, flowy pants… It’s from Primark as well, so super inexpensive which is always a bonus.

 (same for this one...)


This sweater is hands down the most comfortable one ever! Again, it goes with everything and I just thought it’d be a great thing to throw on top of anything for slightly colder nights on the beach this summer! It’s from Pull & Bear (love that shop to pieces, I’d buy everything if I could!)



How cute is this little one? I had been wanting to buy a backpack for a while now, and when I saw this one, I just thought this is the one I need. It is so tiny, which is good because I have a tendency of carrying way too many things with me, so I’ll have to restrain myself now!



And the obsession has strike again, here I am with yet another pair of new sunglasses! They were 4 euros and I just really liked them so I didn’t think much about it, it’s not that big of an investment really!




And last things, I just bought two new beauty blenders from Primark, which is what I’ve always used as far as beauty blenders go and I’m pretty happy with them so yeah!

https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/french-pier-14237363


You May Also Like

9 comments

  1. Lovely post! I absolutely love those coconut shoes!
    thanks for sharing
    xx,
    Inês&Marta
    https://thepurpleroseee.wixsite.com/purplerose

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're adorable, aren't they ? THanks a lot for checking it out, and this lovely comment! xx

      Delete
  2. You picked up some super cute things! I love the sweater and the little backpack. It's adorable! I recently bought a backpack as well and I love it. It's perfect for everything xx Nikita

    BLOG//Jasmine Loves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been using my backpack everyday since I bought it, it's just so handy, especially when you're on holiday! I love it a lot! Thanks a lot for this super lovely comment! xx

      Delete
  3. I love your picks!
    Have an awesome day!
    xx Kris

    https://dreamingofpink.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THanks a lot, have a great day as well! xx

      Delete
  4. Such a lovely haul.
    My Highlights are the first shoes, perfect for summer.

    take a look at my BLOG and my INSTAGRAM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're perfect! I'm getting used to them right now, as they're hurting my feet a little bit, but I can't wait to just wear them for days, with everything that I wear basically! Thanks a lot for stopping by, have an awesome weekend! xx

      Delete
  5. Your grey jumper is my personal fav <3


    Carmelatte

    ReplyDelete